Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: New pictures in my album & Felicity questions

  1. #11
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Felicity came direct from AG in 1991. Her dress is tagged made in Germany 1986, no body tag.

    I think some PM, but not German dolls were released with 86 body tags for some reason (maybe because of the copyright?). The German ones look like the one in my Felicity album, best I know- bright red hair and muted green eyes. I had a 1998 PM Felicity too, and she had reddish-brown hair, bright green eyes, and a slightly different face shape. But her eyelashes matched her hair.

    Hope that helps!

  2. #12
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    My Felicity with a 1986 body tag, is an exact match to my DD's Felicity with no body tag, and a 1996 dress....

  3. #13
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    What did you send you Sam to the hospital for?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Johanna,

    I sent her in to be re-strung. Her arms were loose, but ok. However, her legs were very loose and although you could get her to stand (with a lot of work), I felt I needed to use a doll stand with her. So, since they just charged $20 to re-string all the limbs, I went ahead and sent her in. (I saw the website detailing how to do it, and DH offered to help, but I'm a big chicken!) [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •